Thus Aadhaar card is not something that is lost. Losing it means you don’t have a print for it. If you are in this kind of situation then no need to worry. You can easily print the base a second time if you wish. UIDAI has provided this feature. Support is an important document that you need to have a copy of. It is used to open a bank account and process your No Client every year. In addition it is now used in other places including IT Returns. If you want to take advantage of a central or state government scheme, this is not possible without giving Aadhaar information. Let’s know how to reprint figures.
You can also print yourself
Generally, there is a belief among people that work on Aadhaar can only be done at the Common Service Center. But this is not true, you can print your base manually if you wish. All this requires is a commuter and internet. If you do not have this facility, you can do so by going to a nearby cybercafe.
Enrollment number slip will be required
If you create your Aadhar card then registration or enrollment slip is available. This slip contains a lot of information. If you need to reprint your base, you will need it. It is through this that you can print your base card in the correct format. If you do not have this receipt, you should know your Aadhaar number, and you can reprint it too.
Reprint like this
First go to the UIDAI website. Click below to go to the support website
- Click on the Base Reprint option after clicking here.
- Fill in your Aadhaar Number or Enrollment Number here.
- The security code that appears afterwards is the captcha ad co
- Click on Get OTP later.
- You will get an OTP or one time password on your registered mobile number.
- You can also order this OTP on email if you wish.
- Now fill in the OTP number in the column below.
- Click on Verify OTP later.
- A page will open in front.
- There will be a payment column of 50 rupees.
- This fee is charged as the cost of reprinting the figures and sending them to you.
- It includes speed post charges, GST and print costs.
- As you pay, your base will be printed, and in 15 days you will get the speed post.
- The Aadhaar card will be available at the address you have registered at the time of Aadhaar card creation.
This support can also work from the App
If you wish, you can do this through the Aadhaar app. To do so, you will receive a time based one time password from Aadhaar. You can process it using this password. That’s all you need to have an app for this.
The important thing about the base reprint.
Whenever you want to reprint the Aadhaar, the new card will come to the address written in the Aadhaar. So if your address has changed, you may have trouble. So it’s important that you first change your address in the base, and then print again later. You can use one of the 44 documents provided on the UIDAI website to update the address in the Aadhaar card.